Man died after being found by fire crews in shed
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has opened into the death of a Beccles man who was found inside a shed following a fire.
Karl Brown was discovered by fire crews inside the shed on Christmas Eve last year, Suffolk Coroners' Court heard on Friday.
The 57-year-old was taken to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford, which has a specialist burns unit, for treatment for his injuries.
However, he died at the hospital on Christmas Day.
Area coroner Jacqueline Devonish was told an internal case review into Mr Brown's death has been scheduled for August 2.
The inquest, which will determine the cause of death, will be resumed on October 21.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 7 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 8 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 9 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 10 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship