Beccles: River body believed to be of missing man Mark Pease
A MAN’s body pulled from the River Waveney is believed to be that of missing Beccles man Mark Pease.
Police were called to Aldeby in Norfolk yesterday at around 9.45am to reports of a body in the river.
Police, fire and ambulance all attended and the body was removed from the water at Burgh St Peter.
Formal identification of the man has not yet taken place but officers believe the body is of 33-year-old Mr Pease.
Mr Pease was reported missing from his home in Noels Walk, Beccles, on October 12.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination will be carried out to establish the cause of death.
The death is being treated as unexplained at this stage but there are no suspicious circumstances.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
The matter has been referred to the coroner.