Beck Row: Man is rebailed in connection with double shooting
A MAN arrested in connection with a double shooting at a travellers’ site has been rebailed.
David Castell, 29, and Shane Hill, 20, both from Southend, were shot at Willow Park in Beck Row on the evening of March 15.
Provisional post-mortem examination results showed that they died from gunshot wounds.
A 37-year-old man from Cambridgeshire was arrested on suspicion of murder on April 1 and was released on police bail to return to a Suffolk police station today. He must now answer bail on July 14.
Three other men remain on police bail after being arrested in connection with the murders.
You may also want to watch:
A 28-year-old man and a 38-year-old man, both from the Mildenhall area, must return to a Suffolk police station on June 13 and a 40-year-old man from the Mildenhall area must return to a Suffolk police station on June 14.
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140