Bedroom fire extinguished at Sandown Road in Ipswich.

Lt-015-web-fire-3

Firefighters tackled a blaze at a house in Ipswich this evening.

Two people were led to safety from the incident at the property in Sandown Road.

Two appliances from Princes Street were sent to the scene, where crews extinguished a small fire in a bedroom.

The 999 call was received at 7.45pm and the fire was out by just after 8.05pm. Both fire crews had left the scene by 8.32pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus