Bentley: Stone thrown from bridge over A12
A CAR’S windscreen was smashed after a stone was thrown from a bridge over the A12.
The incident happened at around 8am yesterday on the A12 at the bridge in Bentley.
The female victim was driving westbound towards Colchester in her black Vauxhall Corsa, when a stone was dropped from the bridge causing damage to her windscreen.
She was not injured during the incident.
The suspects are described as two male teenagers, aged approximately 18 years old and wearing dark hooded tops.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information should call Pc Nikki Holley from Ipswich on 101.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 8 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 9 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 10 A12 reopened after three-car crash