Big crowds expected for free fireworks display in Sudbury
- Credit: citizenside.com
Around 3,000 people are expected to watch spectacular fireworks at the Delphi Centre in Sudbury on Sunday.
The free event, on November 5, will begin at 6pm, with the display kicking off at 6.30pm.
Hot and cold food, both sweet and savoury, will be available and there will be a fully licensed bar and a coffee pod.
Affordable Glow products and face will also be painting available as well as a free indoor workshop with the Phoenix Suffolk Community Marchers before the display starts.
Free parking is also available in the Delphi factory car park.
You may also want to watch:
Ami Birrell, town centre manager and events coordinator, said: “The number of visitors to this successful event grow year on year.
“It’s wonderful that we are able to keep this event free, giving everyone in the community an opportunity to come out and enjoy the evening.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
“The display, which will last around 20-30 minutes, is going to be as spectacular as always and I am sure it will be enjoyed by everyone.”