Big storm: Communities still without power in aftermath of St Jude’s storm — are you affected?
- Credit: Archant
Many places in Suffolk and north Essex are still powerless in the wake of St Jude’s storm which swept through the region yesterday.
While UK Power Networks work to get homes reconnected to the network some people are having to stay with friends and relatives or team up with neighbours to keep warm, cook and stay safe.
Home and businessowners enquiring with UK Power Networks for an update on when power will be returned to them have been told it could be anywhere between 24 and 36 hours.
Below is a list of the areas known to be still without power (in alphabetical order).
- 1 Car seized as driver tries to avoid parking fees at Stansted Airport
- 2 Matchday Live: Needham Market v Ipswich Town team news and updates
- 3 Suffolk second home owners could face Airbnb ban under crackdown
- 4 Road closed as emergency services attend two-vehicle crash
- 5 Needham Market 0 Ipswich Town 7: Chaplin nets hat-trick
- 6 McKenna: Pre-season results are not important
- 7 Rogue trader in white van visits homes in west Suffolk
- 8 Town haven't taken option to sign Bakinson
- 9 Where you can see the Battle of Britain memorial flypast today
- 10 Things we might learn from Ipswich Town's pre-season games
Copdock & Washbrook
Creeting St Mary
Do you know of any other areas that are still without power after yesterday’s storm? Or is your town/village listed here but power has been restored to you? Let us know:
Twitter - @EADT24 and @IpswichStar24
email - email@example.com