Biker dies after colliding with car
POLICe are investigating a crash which claimed the life of a 37-year-old motorcyclist on a Suffolk road.
A MOTORCYCLIST has died following a collision with a car on the A12.
Police closed the Suffolk road following the crash between the male rider's motorcycle and a car.
Emergency services were called to the scene on the A12 at Henstead, near Benacre, at around 5.30pm today.
The 37-year-old motorcyclist died after being taken to the James Paget Hospital where his injuries were first thought to be serious but not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The male driver of the car was also hurt in the accident but his injuries were not serious.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm