16-year-old motorcyclist in hospital following collision with car
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A motorcycle collided with a car in Bury St Edmunds this morning leaving the 16-year-old biker with a shoulder injury.
Officers from Suffolk police were called to reports of a collision at 8.50am today, arriving to find that a motorcycle and a stationary car had been involved in a crash.
The biker was injured in the collision in Rushbrooke Lane and is believed to have broken his shoulder.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or life-changing at this time.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service, said: "We were called at 8.41am with reports of a collision in Rushbrooke Lane, Bury St Edmunds.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent an ambulance and an ambulance officer and one person was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further care."
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 7 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 8 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton