Biker still critical after three vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist remains in a “critical condition” after suffering a serious head injury during a three vehicle crash in Suffolk yesterday.
Suffolk police are appealing for witnesses to the collision, which happened in Tuddenham, near Mildenhall, at around 5pm.
Officers were called to reports of a crash near to the junction of Higham Road and High Street.
A Honda motorbike, travelling into Tuddenham, collided head-on with a black Vauxhall Zafira. A Mazda CX5 was also damaged in the crash.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s from Beck Row, was taken by ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge having sustained a serious head injury. He remains in a critical condition. Nobody else was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses or anybody who may have dash-cam footage to call the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 279 of March 27.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies