Bikes worth £10,000 are stolen in Elmsett burglary
Two high-end cycles – worth £10,000 in total – were stolen after burglars broke into a garage in Elmsett, near Hadleigh.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident, which took place at a property in Mill Lane between Monday, January 15, at 8pm, and Tuesday, January 16, at 8am.
During this time, burglars got into the victim’s garage by forcing the back window and then kicked the back door of the garage to open it from the inside.
PVA glue and oil was poured all over the garage and two high-value cycles were stolen.
One was a Orbea Orca 2014 black carbon fibre cycle with blue paint and white writing. The other was of the same paintwork, but a Orbea Onix brand.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has knowledge of it, or knows of the whereabouts of the two cycles stolen should contact Ipswich police on 101, quoting crime reference number 37/3059/18.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 6 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 10 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from