Blaze at Center Parcs

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a popular Suffolk holiday resort after a fire started in the kitchen.

Crews from Brandon and Thetford were called after a firm alarm activated in the kitchen of the Center Parcs Sports Plaza in Elveden.

By 10.30am they had received a second call and send an additional crew.

On arrival they put out a fire involving a fat fryer.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus