Blog: Tiger Woods' apology the first step on long road back
SO, what did we all think? Tiger Woods has finally broken his silence and talked about his "indiscretions".
SO, what did we all think?
Tiger Woods has finally broken his silence and talked about his "indiscretions".
It was never going to be an easy task.
His performance on that podium will be scrutinised for days and weeks to come - probably years.
You may also want to watch:
- Read more now, and have your say, in Craig Robinson's golfing blog.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown