Youngsters to scour woodland in the search for chocolate
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Families are being invited to join a woodland Easter egg hunt at the Suffolk Blue Cross centre near Ipswich this weekend.
The pet charity is holding the event on Sunday along with craft activities, face-painting and a stall selling second-hand items at its rehoming centre on Bourne Hill, Wherstead.
Entry costs £3 per child, which includes a chocolate Easter egg prize.
Dogs on a lead are welcome to join the trail through the woods.
However, the trail is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds raised on the day will go towards helping the tens of thousands of pets Blue Cross helps every year at its rehoming centres and animal hospitals across the country to find loving new owners and homes.
The Easter egg hunt will run from 11am until 2pm.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 8 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 9 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 10 Woman dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
For more details, visit the Blue Cross Suffolk Facebook page www.facebook.com/bluecrosssuffolk