Blundeston: Man suffers serious injuries after quad bike crash
WITNESSES are being sought after a quad bike crashed in to trees over the weekend.
Suffolk police were called at around 4pm yesterday to reports a man riding a quad bike along Hall Road, Blundeston, had left the road and hit trees.
The man had been travelling from Blundeston, in the Flixton Road direction, when the vehicle left the road leaving the man with serious injuries.
The man, in his early 40s and from the Lowestoft area, was taken to the James Paget Hospital with serious chest and spinal injuries.
A witness who was spoken to at the scene told police there was another vehicle driving ahead of the quad bike just before the crash happened.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to the driver of this vehicle in connection with the collision investigation.
A member of the public, who helped with first aid, left a woollen blanket at the scene.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
It is now at Lowestoft police station awaiting collection.
Call Pc Nic Metcalf at Acle police on 101.