Blyford: Crash between car and motorbike partially blocks road
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Emergency services have been called to a two-vehicle crash in Blyford.
It happened on Southwold Road and has left the road partially blocked at the King’s Lane junction.
The crash, which involved a Yamaha motorbike and a Ford Focus, happened just after 1.30pm.
A Suffolk police spokeswoman said: “The male driver is in shock and the motorcyclist has suffered hand and leg injuries.
“He has been taken to James Paget Hospital by ambulance with non life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“The car driver has been looked over by medics and has been discharged.
“Recovery is required for the motorbike.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 9 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car