BMW crashes into three parked cars
- Credit: Google Maps
Police were called to an incident in Sudbury where a BMW has collided with three other cars which were stationary at the time.
Officers were called shortly after 3pm today to North Street in Sudbury after receiving reports that four cars had been involved in a collision.
A BMW X1 reportedly collided with the other three cars, a Nissan Qashqai, a Ford Kuga and a Kia Picanto.
An ambulance was called to the scene and a man has been taken to West Suffolk Hospital – his injuries are not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
The cars have been recovered and the road was cleared as of 4.40pm.
You may also want to watch:
The drivers have exchanged details.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 4 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 7 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash