Two boats damaged by fire in Walton-on-the-Naze
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters in Essex have tackled a fire involving two boats at a marina in Walton-on-the-Naze.
Crews were called to the scene, in Coles Lane, at around 5.45am this morning, Monday February 26.
According to a spokesman for Essex County Fire and Rescue Service, the fire had damaged two boats at a marina.
He said: “The fire destroyed one boat, and has severely damaged a second boat.”
Two crews, from Frinton and Clacton, were sent to the scene of the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation will now be carried out to work out the cause of the fire.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic