Two boats damaged by fire in Walton-on-the-Naze
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters in Essex have tackled a fire involving two boats at a marina in Walton-on-the-Naze.
Crews were called to the scene, in Coles Lane, at around 5.45am this morning, Monday February 26.
According to a spokesman for Essex County Fire and Rescue Service, the fire had damaged two boats at a marina.
He said: “The fire destroyed one boat, and has severely damaged a second boat.”
Two crews, from Frinton and Clacton, were sent to the scene of the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation will now be carried out to work out the cause of the fire.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 4 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 5 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 6 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 7 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 8 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 9 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards