Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Whitney Houston, dies aged 22
- Credit: AP
Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of the late entertainer Whitney Houston and R&B singer Bobby Brown, has died, seven months after she was found face-down in a bathtub.
A representative for the Houston family, Kristen Foster, said: “Bobbi Kristina Brown passed away July, 26 2015, surrounded by her family. She is finally at peace in the arms of God. We want to again thank everyone for their tremendous amount of love and support during these last few months.”
Police said she was found on January 31 in the suburban Atlanta home she shared with Nick Gordon, the man she called her husband. A police report described it as a “drowning”.
Bobbi Kristina, 22, was the only child of Houston and Brown.
She was in hospital for months in Atlanta - eventually being placed in hospice care - after being found in a manner similar to the way her megastar mother died three years earlier.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Gordon said at the time it seemed she was not breathing and lacked a pulse before help arrived.
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 3 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 4 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 8 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 9 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer