Body found in hunt for man
OFFICERS investigating the disappearance of a teenager have discovered a body in a Norfolk woodland.
Philip McPartland, had been missing from his home in Thelveton, near Diss, in Norfolk since lunch time on Friday.
Last night, a spokesman for Norfolk Police said that a body had been discovered in a woodland in the Thelveton area.
He later said: “The death is not being treated as suspicious.
“The next of kin have been informed.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr McPartland is believed to have left his home on a red bicycle.
He had a small, satchel-style bag with him.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
The 19-year-old was wearing jeans, a white shirt and a pair of brown, cowboy-style boots at the time of his disappearance.