Body found in Norwich hotel
Police are investigating the death of a 28-year-old man whose body was discovered at the Premier Inn in central Norwich on Monday.
Norfolk police said a post mortem examination proved inconclusive, however the death was being treated as non-suspicious.
A 20-year-old woman was arrested in connection with the incident but has been released on police bail.
A spokeswoman for the hotel in Prince of Wales Road confirmed that a man’s body was discovered at about 12.25pm.
A spokeswoman said: “The matter is now in the hands of the police and we are co-operating fully with their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“The team member affected by the incident has been offered person to person trauma support.”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side