Body found in search for Grundisburgh man, Jason Burt, 44, missing since Thursday
- Credit: Archant
A body has been found in the search for a 44-year-old man who has been missing from home in Grundisburgh since Thursday.
Jason Burt left his home address at about 9.30pm on February 12 and was reported missing to police yesterday morning.
It is understood that a body has been found by police investigating Mr Burt’s disappearance.
No other details have been made available by police at this stage but the body is thought to be that of Mr Burt.
The body was found in Grundisburgh at about 11.15am this morning.
You may also want to watch:
Formal identification is yet to take place and the death is currently being treated as unexplained, but there are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances.
The coroner has been informed and a police file will be prepared as per standard procedure.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview