Body found in search for missing Clacton man Luke Harding
A body has been found by Essex police officers investigating a missing man.
Luke Harding from Ferndale Close, Clacton, was last seen on Sunday, June 28 following a night out in Yates Bar, Head Street.
This afternoon, officers discovered a body in the river at Castle Park.
No formal identification has taken place yet.
Officers have informed Mr Harding’s family of the discovery and are currently working with them.
You may also want to watch:
It is not believed there are any suspicious circumstances at this stage.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn