Search intensifies for missing Leavenheath man Richard Hull
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
Police are growing “increasingly concerned” for the welfare of a missing 52-year-old Suffolk man.
Officers have been joined by members of Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue and specialist search dogs in their hunt for Richard Hull, from Leavenheath.
Mr Hull was last seen in Wrights Way at around 12.30pm yesterday, and was reported missing to police later that afternoon.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: “Officers are now increasingly concerned for Richard’s wellbeing and the search is concentrated in the Leavenheath area.”
Mr Hull is described as white, slim, 5ft 8in tall and with short, mousey coloured hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing a brown Crombie type coat, navy trousers, brown shoes and an off-white fleece top.
Anyone who may have seen Mr Hull or has information as to his whereabouts is asked to contact 101 quoting CAD SC-20022018-259.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 8 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 9 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 10 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired