Body found near railway believed to be missing man
POLICE investigating the disappearance of a man from his Suffolk home have today said a body discovered near a railway line is believed to be that of the missing man.
A member of the public alerted police officers to the discovery in Bramfield shortly after 5pm.
The body is male and formal identification is taking place.
A Suffolk police spokesman said the body is believed to be that of missing Simon Adams.
The 42-year-old disappeared from his home in Wenhaston on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Officers along with colleagues from British Transport Police are investigating and the area was cordoned off while the body was recovered.
Suffolk police are treating the death as unexplained but the spokesman said there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 5 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
Anyone with information relating to the incident should contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500.