Body of a man found in Brandon
- Credit: Archant
A body of a man was found by a member of the public in Suffolk today, police have said.
The body was found in an area close to Coulson Lane in Brandon at around midday on Saturday (November 25).
The incident is being treated as non-suspicious and the relatives of the man have been informed.
The member of the public, who was out walking at the time of the discovery, alerted Suffolk Constabulary.
Police and the ambulance service arrived at the scene at 12.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said: “Sadly the male was pronounced deceased by medical professionals.
“The death is non-suspicious and has been referred to the Suffolk Coroner.
- 1 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 2 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 3 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 5 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 6 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
“Relatives of the man have been informed.”