Body found in search for missing 48-year-old Richard Frost
- Credit: ANDY FROST
A man’s body has been found in Henley, with police provisionally identifying him as missing 48-year-old Richard Frost from Great Blakenham.
Police were called at around 12.15pm today, June 5, to reports that a body of a man has been discovered by a member of the public in a field in Henley.
A police spokesman said the death is being treated as unexplained at this time and that they do not currently believe there are any suspicious circumstances.
Police had appealed for information on Mr Frost's whereabouts after he went missing from his home last month.
He had last been seen at around 5pm on Sunday, May 26.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "Pending formal Coroner's inquest proceedings, officers have provisionally identified the deceased as 48-year-old Richard Frost, who was reported missing to police around 5pm on Sunday, 26 May."
She added that the next of kin have been informed and that a file will be prepared for the coroner in due course.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 6 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 10 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers