Boxford: Woman in 40s taken to hospital with chest injuries following two-vehicle incident
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 40s has been taken to hospital following a collision involving two vehicles.
Motorists face delays after police and paramedics were called to the incident on School Hill, Boxford, at around 9.20am.
A 49-year-old woman suffered chest pains and was taken to West Suffolk General Hospital.
The incident involved a black Volkswagen Polo and a gree Ford Fiesta, a Suffolk Police spokesman said.
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said: “We sent a Rapid Response Vehicle and ambulance to the accident following a call at 9.18am regarding a two car road-traffic collision at School Hill, Boxford.
You may also want to watch:
“A 49-year-old woman was taken to West Suffolk General Hospital with chest pain, but she was not thought to have serious injuries.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 7 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 8 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 9 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies