Boy airlifted to hospital in critical condition after fall in Huntingfield
A 15-year-old boy is in a critical condition after falling from a height in a village near Halesworth.
Police were alerted by the ambulance service at 3.45pm to reports of a male who had been found unconscious in The Street, Huntingfield.
The boy sustained a injury to the back of his head and was airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in a critical condition.
A Suffolk police spokesman said it was still unclear what had happened but the incident had been referred to the criminal investigation department because he may have been assaulted.
The Anglia One East Anglian Air Ambulance landed on scene at 4.55pm.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman said: “Dr Victor Inyang and critical-care paramedic Gary Steward treated a male teenager who had fallen from height and suffered a head injury. After treatment at the scene the patient was airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
“The patient is said to be in a critical condition.”
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results