A14 BP petrol station and M&S Simply Food closed for ‘exciting’ refurbishment
- Credit: PA
A petrol station and supermarket on a key route through the region is to be closed for a month for refurbishment.
The BP garage, on the westbound A14 at Newmarket, closed on the evening Sunday, January 6 and is now not due to reopen until late morning on Wednesday, February 6.
The 24-hour garage, which also houses an M&S Simply Food and a Wild Bean Café, will boast a “new and exciting store and café offer” when reopened, a notice on the door of the premises said.
The notice read: “This service station and shop will be fully closed until late morning on Wednesday, February 6 for refurbishment.
“We apologise for any inconvenience during this period for you.
You may also want to watch:
“We all look forward to seeing you again from late morning on February 6 to see our new and exciting store and café offer.”
The A14 links Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 4 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 5 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 8 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 9 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 10 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
BP has been contacted for comment.