Bradfield St Clare: Couple freed from car wreck
A couple were rescued from their vehicle after it crashed into a ditch near Bury St Edmunds.
The collision happened at around 8.15pm on Friday in Felsham Road, Bradfield St Clare.
The 72-year old driver and his 71-year-old wife were trapped in their car for a short time before they were released.
No other vehicles was involved in the incident.
Volunteer doctor, Andrew Mason from the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service, an emergency medical charity, was called to the scene to assist an East of England Ambulance crew.
You may also want to watch:
The couple sustained minor injuries and were taken to the West Suffolk Hospital by ambulance.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post