Braintree: Man, 64, hurt in explosion
A 64-YEAR-OLD man was injured when an aerosol exploded in his living room.
Firefighters were called to The Chase, Braintree, around 1.40pm today.
Two crews from the town attended.
However, when they arrived they found no fire.
They left after checking it was safe, leaving the man in the hands of paramedics.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said they sent a rapid response vehicle and first aid was administered at the scene.
She said the man was only believed to have received minor injuries.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 9 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 10 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say