Braintree: Man charged over Keeble Way murder
A MAN will today appear in court after being charged with the murder of a Braintree woman.
Howard Matthew Livings, 29, of Maysent Avenue, Braintree, will be brought before Chelmsford magistrates over the death of Tina Bennett on Sunday.
The 47-year-old was discovered at a property in Keeble Way, Braintree.
Investigators said that the victim had suffered a serious neck injury and was pronounced dead at the scene.
A post-mortem examination revealed that the preliminary cause of death was stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
A number of floral tributes have been left at the murder scene describing the victim as a kind-hearted and loving friend.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 7 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 8 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 9 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
- 10 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k