Braintree: One person released from car following two-vehicle collision in town
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
Firefighters and paramedics were called to a two-vehicle collision in Braintree this morning, which left one person trapped.
Crews from Braintree and Coggleshall were sent to the scene in Bradford Street at about 10.35am.
Firefighters used specialist cutting equipment to release the person from the vehicle at about 11.40am.
A response car and an ambulance were called to the scene as well.
A man in his 30s was released from the car as it was suspected he had spinal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Once he was out of the car he was taken to Broomfield Hospital as a precaution.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs