Braintree: Third woman arrested in care home probe
- Credit: citizenside.com
A third worker has been arrested by Essex Police as part of a probe into a Braintree care home.
The woman, in her 50s, was arrested at her home in the Braintree area on suspicion of assaulting a resident at the Old Deanery Care Home.
The home came under the spotlight after an undercover Panorama investigation captured alleged abuse during filming last year.
Broadcast on April 30 it has prompted a police investigation.
The woman has been released on police bail until the end of July pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this month two women aged in their 30s and 40s were arrested at their homes, also in Braintree, on suspicion of assault. They are also on police bail until the end of July.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results