Bramford: Ten arrested after incident in Paper Mill Lane, Bramford, released on police bail
TEN people arrested on suspicion of assault and violence following an incident in which a man suffered spinal injuries have been bailed.
The nine men and one woman were arrested following an altercation in Paper Mill Lane, Bramford, on Saturday, at about 11pm.
The ten were questioned at Ipswich police station, during which a Superintendent and a Magistrate authorised extensions to their detention as inquiries continued.
All ten have this afternoon been released on police bail and must return to Ipswich police station in May.
A 22-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man from Bramford have been bailed until May 27.
You may also want to watch:
A 20-year-old man and an 18-year-old man from Bramford and a 22-year-old man from Norwich were bailed until May 26.
A 23-year-old man, a 19-year-old man, a 31-year-old man - all from Bramford - have been bailed until May 25.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 9 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 10 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
The rest - a 22-year-old man, a 24-year-old man and a 29-year-old man, all from Norwich were bailed until May 23.
A 31-year-old man from Norwich remains in a serious but stable condition at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, having sustained a spinal injury.