Brandon: Driver leaves scene of collision with cyclist without stopping
- Credit: citizenside.com
Police are appealing for information after a driver failed to stop following a collision with a cyclist in Brandon.
The incident occurred at around 4.20pm on Tuesday on the B1106 Bury Bottom.
The male cyclist was involved in a collision with a black vehicle, causing him to fall off his bike. The vehicle failed to stop as a result of this incident.
The cyclist was treated by paramedics at the scene having suffered minor cuts and bruises.
Officers are appealing for the driver of the vehicle to come forward and would also like to hear from anyone who may have information in relation to this incident.
You may also want to watch:
Calls should be made to Pc Rebecca Gardiner at Mildenhall Police Station on 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?