Brandon: Laptop, suitcase and children’s toys are stolen from car
- Credit: Archant
An estimated £2,000 worth of property - including a 33-year-old toy elephant - have been stolen from a car in Brandon.
The victims were travelling home to Berkshire from north Norfolk on Monday when it happened.
They had stopped briefly in the overflow car park of Brandon Country Park between 2pm and 2.20pm to stretch their legs.
The car, a white Ford S-Max people carrier, had a blacked-out rear window smashed.
The property stolen included an HP G6 laptop and a large family suitcase containing numerous items of clothing, GHD hair straighteners and children’s soft toys, including a 33-year-old toy elephant of great sentimental value.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Pc Alex Saggers at Mildenhall Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn