Brandon: Police appeal for witnesses after man charged with a trio of offences
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward following two incidents in Brandon
Police were called to reports of an altercation in High Street, Brandon between a man and a woman at around 8pm on Sunday, April 6.
The man was arrested and taken into police custody. It is understood there were approximately 15-20 people in the High Street at the time of the incident and police are keen to identify and speak to these people.
The arrested man, Daniel Mitson, 20, from Astor Court, Brandon, has been charged with criminal damage, possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear and common assault and appeared at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday.
The criminal damage charge refers to an incident in High Street, Brandon which happened between 11pm and 11.40pm on Friday, April 4 when a business premises’ window was broken.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to trace two men who assisted a woman at the scene.
Anyone present at these two incidents is asked to contact DC Alison Sandberg at Bury St Edmunds CID on 101 quoting MH/14/567 or Crimestopppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 4 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 9 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 10 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash