Urgent appeal to find missing 82-year-old
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
Can you help Suffolk police find missing Brian Nunn, from Leiston?
Officers have put out an urgent appeal to help trace the 82-year-old, who was last seen at around 10am yesterday.
He left the family home on foot, and has not been seen since.
Detectives say he has medical conditions, which require medication.
Brian is described as white, 6ft 1in, of medium build but does stoop over, has grey hair with dark flecks, and is clean shaven.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing beige trousers, a navy T-shirt, and a dark brown gilet.
Police and Brian's family are very concerned for his welfare, and overnight members of the Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue have joined officers in the search for him.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
Anyone who thinks they may have seen Brian, or has any information about where he might be, should contact the duty sergeant for Halesworth on 101, quoting CAD 444 of July 19.