Bring out your pumpkins!
- Credit: citizenside.com
The battle of the pumpkin carvers has begun - Suffolk’s finest are already sharing photos of their flickering Jack O’Lanterns ahead of Halloween tomorrow night.
No longer satisfied with a toothy grin, carvers are opting for silhouettes of witches on broomsticks, owls and even bulldogs.
The witching hour comes at 13 O’Clock tomorrow but early birds have started their masterpieces already and have proudly been sharing their photos.
Here we bring you some early contenders for the best carved pumpkin in Suffolk and Essex. Liz Heath took inspiration from her beloved bull dog Benson to create her intricate design.
And Faith Brothers, seven, went for a more traditional witch while sister Scarlett, a Brownie in Witham, went for an owl.
You may also want to watch:
The Dean family, of Ipswich, carved a cat into one of their fruits and turned the second into a Minion.
Have you carved your Halloween pumpkin yet? Share your photos with our readers - email us today
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 5 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 8 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 9 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 10 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast