Bristo’s expands as Skoda range keeps growing
A major redevelopment of Bristo’s in Ipswich has given it one of the biggest Skoda showrooms in the UK.
The Woodbridge Road retailer has opened a new purpose-built Renault and Dacia showroom nearby on its former used car site in a move that has seen the original showroom rebrand purely for the increasingly-popular and expanding Czech brand.
Bristo’s managing director Ian Head said that the comfortable and modern showroom could hold up to 10 Skoda models which made it one of the brand’s largest in the UK.
“We have now got a dedicated Skoda facility where we have the opportunity to display models from all the product range under one roof,” he explained.
The redevelopment also means that the large forecourt can now display an even bigger selection of used Skodas while the Skoda service reception is inside the showroom.
You may also want to watch:
“We have had a very busy time with Skoda this year, and all the new models that are coming out, hence the reason we have expanded and improved our facilities to grow with the franchise.”
Over the past 12 months Skoda has launched the new Rapid hatchback and next-generation Octavia hatch and estate as well as giving the flagship Superb line-up a makeover. It has now grown to a seven-model line-up which also includes the Citigo city car, Fabia supermini and compact estate, Roomster multi-purpose vehicle and Yeti crossover.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
The redevelopment is a big investment in the future for Bristo’s and confirms its faith in its brands.
“It is not just bricks and mortar,” said Mr Head. “It is the people as well and we now have dedicated sales staff and specialists in the Skoda brand.
“You can see the difference already with the specialists in the different brands and it is good for all of them.
“Skoda customers can feel very comfortable walking into a special dedicated Skoda showroom,” he added.
For more information about the Skoda range visit Bristo’s Skoda in Woodbridge Road, Ipswich, telephone 08433 201843, email email@example.com or visit the website at www.bristos.co.uk/skoda