Man falls from multi-storey car park in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A man was injured in a fall from a multi-storey car park in Lowestoft.
Police received reports that a man had fallen from Britten Centre car park in the town centre at about 4.30pm on Sunday.
Surrey Street was closed while a crew from the East Anglian Air Ambulance treated the man.
A police spokesman said: “A person fell from the car park on Surrey Street and suffered injuries.
“The injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
“Police will be investigating the circumstances around the fall.”
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 7 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 8 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 9 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 10 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop