Brockley: Firefighters extinguish chimney fire

A man and woman were rescued from a vehicle which was stuck in a ditch

A man and woman were rescued from a vehicle which was stuck in a ditch - Credit: Archant

Fire crews have extinguished a chimney fire in Brockley.

One fire engine from Bury St Edmunds was sent to the fire at a property in Bury Road, Brockley.

They got there at 7.23am and found the chimney well alight. They used chimney gear, a triple extension ladder, roof ladder and a hose reel to extinguish the fire.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus