Broken down lorry on A14 causing delays
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Drivers are experiencing traffic delays on the A14 heading towards Bury St Edmunds due to a broken down lorry.
The broken down heavy goods vehicle has blocked one lane of the A14 between junctions 41 and 42 heading eastbound.
According to the AA route map traffic is coping well, but motorists should expect delays while recovery is called.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary, said: "We were called at 7.25am to reports of a broken down lorry on the A14, near the junction of the B1106 at Higham.
"One lane of the A14 is blocked while the vehicle awaits recovery."
You may also want to watch:
There is an average speed of around 15mph between Higham and Risby, and delays of around 10 minutes are expected.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 9 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field