Broken down train causes problems
PASSENGERS are experiencing further disruptions on the train tracks between Norwich and London Liverpool Street tonight.
PASSENGERS are experienced further disruptions on the train tracks between Norwich and London Liverpool Street tonight.
A broken down train just outside Ipswich caused delays to all services heading out of the town towards Stowmarket and Norwich.
It follows residual delays for most of the day after a Network Rail worker was struck by a train this morning.
You may also want to watch:
National Express East Anglia said the line is now clear but some delays would continue as services caught up.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 8 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies