Brome: Police appeal after woman dies from crash injuries
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a fatal road traffic collision on the A140 at Brome.
Emergency services were called to the scene at around 4.15pm yesterday, following a report that a Peugeot 306 car and a Mercedes LGV had been in collision on the A140 at Brome, near to the junction of the B1077.
The female driver of the Peugeot, aged in her 20s and from the Diss area, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich hospital with serious injuries but died earlier today.
The male lorry driver was uninjured.
A section of the road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and the vehicles involved were recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to hear from anyone who was travelling along the A140 who saw the vehicles involved prior to, or when the collision occurred.
Calls should be made to Pc Danny Ormes at Suffolk Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 5 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 6 Town looking into Portman Road safe standing area ahead of new season
- 7 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 8 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons