Brome: Woman who died following A140 collision is named as Jessica Winterborn
POLICE have named the woman who died in a two-vehicle collision on the A140 in Brome on Tuesday.
Jessica Winterborn, 24, of Harleston, Norfolk, was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital with serious injuries but died yesterday.
The emergency services were called to the scene of the collision at around 4.15pm on Tuesday November 27, following a report that a Peugeot 306 car and a Mercedes LGV had been in collision on the A140 at Brome, near to the junction of the B1077.
The male lorry driver was uninjured.
A section of the road was closed whilst emergency services dealt with the incident and the vehicles were recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Police are renewing their appeal for witnesses and would like to hear from anyone who was travelling along the A140 who saw the vehicles involved.
Call police on 101.
- 1 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 7 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 8 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies