Firefighters called to pub on New Year’s Eve
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were called out to a Suffolk pub on New Year’s Eve.
Two fire engines were called to the Bull in Brantham shortly after 7pm on New Year's Day.
Writing on Twitter on New Year's Day the pub praised the work of the officers from Suffolk Fire and Rescue.
"Thank you to Suffolk Fire for their quick response to the fire at the pub last night and thanks for the patience of our guests. Stressful end to 2019," read the tweet.
Two fire crews were called to the scene; one from Ipswich East and the other from Princes Street.
You may also want to watch:
No-one was hurt as a result of the fire and crews left the scene at around 8.30pm.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 9 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees