Four fire crews tackle bungalow blaze
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters battled a blaze in the loft space of a bungalow in Westhall, Stradbroke.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service received a call at 3.14pm and sent two engines to the scene – one from Framlingham and another from Eye.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service also sent two engines from Diss and Harleston to the bungalow fire in Westhall.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service, said: “On arrival crews found a fire in the loft space of a bungalow.
“Four engines were called to the scene – two from Suffolk and two from Norfolk – and crews worked to put the small fire out.
You may also want to watch:
“Crews investigated and a stop time was called on the incident at 4.23pm.”
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
- 10 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover